Wednesday, September 5, 2012

EP: YUNA x "DECORATE"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have been on a seemingly endless search of the slightest bit of the soulful, Malaysian-born and ever-so Lovely Yuna's music to share with you lot, assuming you haven't any knowledge of her just yet. Alas! I discovered her EP titled, "Decorate", dated at a bit over a year ago. I allowed the thought of her making music for the span of a year (or so) and my familiarity with her is [only] a little over 5-months-old to linger and I cringed. It seems like all my favourites from her don't have a video nor are they available on her Sound cloud. "Photo of You" is absolutely Divine and stays on constant repeat. Do your Spirit a favour and fall in Love with Yuna. Fall hopelessly and deliriously; enjoy. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment